Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogger's Note: New Beginnings

When I started this blog, I pictured it as a way to share my varied interests to others. I have included articles on the environment, soils, computer hardware and software, and management/leadership. I am sorry for not updating this blog for quite some time since I got busy from shifting from an IT job for a government institution to my current work as an environmentalist. I'm currently seconded to road project at Mindanao monitoring its adherence to Philippine environmental laws. You might say it was drastic change and yes, it was. That is way that I'm only now writing for this blog.

During the transition, I graduated from UP Open University with a post-graduate diploma degree in environmental management. I originally started under the masteral program but shifted to the diploma program due to unmet expectations.

My interest in Linux have grown tremendously especially when I got a hold with Puppy Linux, a small albeit a complete system. I just insert it to my computer, restart it, and viola, it just works! It copies all pertinent information to the RAM and then you can do whatever you want. More on this later.

Okay, I have to end this blog now since it is already after lunch. Till next time.... 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home